Registration and Sign-up instructions:
To sign up for your Access ACS account visit the member login page for Gethsemane’s ACS account. Click here to sign up
Note: you may have to hit your “refresh” button to get to the website.
The registration page should look similar to the one shown below.
- The first time you visit the website you must fill in the “New User Login?” box on the right hand side.
- When you are finished click the “find me” button. A successful registration will result in the “Congratulations” Message seen at the bottom of the box in this example.
- If your registration fails at this point please contact Karen Eckenrode in the church office. An unsuccessful registration could happen if your membership record was not located in the database. One possible cause is the email address entered does not match the one on file at the church. Click here to send us your e-mail address
After a successful “new User Login” you will receive an e-mail message (sent to the address you supplied) that provides you with a username and password for the website.
You must now login to the website all over again.
- Click on the “click here to login” link in the e-mail or navigate to the member login page using the original link.... Click here to sign up.
- This time login to the website using the “Please Login” box on the left hand side using the username and password provided in the e-mail message.
You will immediately be required to create a new password (This will only happen the first time you login). Create a password and write it down (although passwords cannot be recovered Karen can manually reset them). The password must be at least eight characters. The little “strength bar” will turn green when the website likes what you have created (this is to help you make a secure password).
You must enter the new password twice.
A successful registration and Login will take you to your “MyDashboard” page on the Access ACS website. From here you may access the many features of this new membership tool.
This registration and confirmation system is being used to protect the Gethsemane Access ACS system from automated spamming tools that are used to break into user websites. It is an unfortunate reality that website spamming is an ever-present problem. These registration systems are designed to require human interaction therefore thwarting automated registration bots (internet robots).